NeuQuest is seeking a Sales Development Representative to set client appointments. This position is meant for a seasoned in enterprise sales technology and willing to learn new skills while collaborating with team members. Must thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Identify sales opportunities by generating interest and qualifying sales opportunities with key decision makers and influencers.
- Deliver outreach sales campaigns with email and cold call prospecting.
- Leverage tools: gSuite, Hubspot, Linkedin, Salesforce, Replify and more.
- Consistent high call volume to reach monthly quota.
- Ability to overcome objections with prepared rebuttals.
- Set qualified appointments with target audience prospects.
- Provide feedback in weekly meetings.
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated to proactively manage time with job role expectations.
- Takes initiative to prepare for daily tasks.
- A creative negotiator when facing adversity in objections and rejection.
- Passionate to learn about new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with clients and team members.
- The chance to join a dynamic team of creative and passionate professionals with a common goal to client first.
- Get on the ground floor at a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to learn about niche industries with enterprise technology solutions and services.
- Gain valuable skill-set to advance a career in sales.
This job is open to remote (USA) or within our Cambridge, MA headquarters.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume or email firstname.lastname@example.org